(ISC)2, a global not-for-profit leader in security profession education and certification, needed a learning management tool to deliver a seamless online education experience for their members from login to activity completion.
Working with (ISC)2 stakeholders we implemented EthosCE PRO as their source for providing online training to their users. A Single Sign On integration was added to streamline the user workflows from their main website to EthosCE. To make for a seamless user experience the (ISC)2 EthosCE PRO site was designed to mirror the look and feel of their primary website.
Keys to Success
- (ISC)2 understood the role that an LMS plays would play within their business
- Carefully discerned the best way to use the LMS for their business needs
- Planned out what business process would take place inside the LMS and what would happen on their main site
- Investigated the most effective ways to integrate systems that would provide them additional tools for their business needs.
- Open to solutions that would provide the least impact to both the LMS and their external systems.
- Identified how to marry both the capabilities of the LMS with the needs of their users to create a seamless user workflow
- Choosing the right team
- (ISC)2 selected stakeholders that would play key roles in implementing EthosCE and identified when they should be involved.
- Project Manager
- Acted as the main point of contact on the client's side
- Facilitated communication between both teams
- Followed up with requests for feedback, status of deliverables, and updates to the timeline
- Technical lead
- Managed any technical development and integration on the client side (e.g. SSO)
- Demonstrated expert knowledge on best practices and tools needed for integration
- LMS administrator
- Team member that would be interacting the most with the LMS
- Decision Maker
- Team member that would be signing off on project scope