A few weeks ago we posted a list of video providers that were a good fit for healthcare associations. As promised, here is a follow-up post with a list of enterprise video providers for continuing education.
For this article, many enterprise video providers are intentional excluded. We’re specifically listing providers that focus on education and have features appropriate for large healthcare associations and academic medical centers.What’s the difference between video hosting and an enterprise video provider?
Enterprise providers provide features provided by commodity providers but can also include:
- White labeled player
- Exhaustive device coverage
- Multiuser management portals with roles and groups
- Single sign on for administrators and learners
- Pre-built integrations including LMS, CRM, as well as video-specific tools.
- Lecture capture or ingestion onsite as well as support services
- Video editing
- Paywalls or other per-user access controls, entitlements
- Interactivity such as branching and quizzes